Baylor Psychology Clinic (BPC) Response to COVID-19
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the BPC would like to share precautions aimed at keeping everyone safe and healthy. Baylor Psychology Clinic is carefully monitoring the situation. Thank you in advance for abiding by these guidelines and helping keep our local community healthy!
Please take all necessary precautions to protect your health and prevent the spread of illness, coronavirus or otherwise.
The BPC is offering in-person and telehealth appointments. If you are unsure whether our services are a good fit for you, you may complete a phone intake at no cost and speak to a BPC clinician.
Prior to attending any in person appointments, your clinician will share with you the clinic’s COVID-19 precautions.
Please feel free to contact us at 254-710-2470 with any questions.
If you are having an emergency, please be sure to make use of the following resources:
- Suicide & Crisis LIFELINE Phone: 988 https://988lifeline.org/
- Crisis Hotline – MCOT Phone: 1-866-752-3451
- Emergency Line Phone: 911
- No matter where you live in Texas, you can dial 2-1-1, or (877) 541-7905, and find information about resources in your local community
- Baylor University (BU): https://www.baylor.edu/coronavirus/
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- American Psychological Association (APA): https://www.apaservices.org/practice/news/covid19-psychology-services-protection