The Baylor Psychology Clinic is a training clinic that provides assessment and therapy services to Waco and the surrounding areas.
We are located in the Baylor Tower at 8th and Washington in downtown Waco. Reserved parking is available on the third level "C" of the parking garage located behind the building at 8th and Columbus.
Services are provided by doctoral graduate students in Baylor University's Clinical Psychology program under the supervision of licensed clinical psychologists. Because the clinic is staffed by trainees, some problems may not be suitable for treatment in our clinic. If your mental health concerns are beyond the training of our clinicians, we will refer you to the appropriate resources in the community that will better serve your needs. While we do not accept insurance, services are offered at reduced rate and therapy fees are determined according to a sliding fee scale.
- Psychological Testing: A variety of comprehensive psychological testing and educational assessments related to intellectual functioning (IQ), ADHD, academic or other mental health difficulties. The fee for assessment is $500. A deposit of $100 is due at the initial appointment. Payment plans for the balance are available upon request.
- Counseling/Therapy Services: Counseling and therapy services are available for individuals (adults, adolescents, and children), families, and couples. Counseling services are provided on a sliding scale fee based on income.
We can help with the following:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Trauma-related Disorders
- Family or Marital Problems
- Adjustments to Changes and Loss
- Struggles in School
- Child Externalizing
- Play Therapy
- Other Mental Health Concerns
After completing a telephone intake interview, clients are placed on a waiting list for assignment to the next available clinician. Waiting times vary dependent upon clinician and supervisor availability.
Clinic hours: M-F: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Saturday appointments are available upon request.
801 Washington Ave.
Waco, TX 76701
One Bear Place #97242
Waco, TX 76798
Psychology Clinic Director:
Dr. Alisha Wray 254-710-2470
Psychology Associate Clinic Director:
Dr. Regina Hiraoka 254-710-2470
Psychology Clinic Office Manager:
Kristi Barrera 254-710-2470